Thursday, June 28, 2012

2012-2013 FTC Team Kick-off Event

Team & Parents,

When: Saturday July 14th from 10am – 1pm
Where: Coach's house

We will be having our first FTC Team gathering on Saturday July 14th from 10am – 1pm. I know this doesn’t work for everyone, and I apologize. If you cannot attend, I’ll make sure to send any information needed before our next team practice the following weekend (July 21st).

We will be planning the FTC season, reviewing the team policies, and calendar. We probably won’t have a lot of time with the robot this day. But there will also be food and some team building games to help mix the new members with the old team.

If you can bring a side dish, desert, or drinks please email and let me know.

Parents are always invited to attend any practice
 - but if possible I’d ask that at least 1 parent attend from 12:30-1:00pm to review the team calendar and expectations.

If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment