Monday, May 30, 2011

May 28 practice lessons learned?

I apologize guys, I should have checked the robot after the training meeting last Saturday. I didn't think anyone used it so I didn't worry about it.

Were you able to get the robot to work at all? What kind of troubleshooting did you try? What do we do if this happens on game-day? Should we invest in 2 robots if the team raises enough money? What do you think caused this problem? Do you think this kind of thing happens to professional engineers? If so, how do you think they handle it?

Again I'm sorry it didn't go as planned, but I'm glad you worked together to try and fix the problem. As much as I hate these kinds of problems - they can and do happen in all kinds of jobs. They also can teach us alot about our selves and our team. If you learned something about yourself, share it.

Thanks again to Mr. Ruehr for filling in while I was geeking-out in Baltimore. See you Saturday June 4th.

- Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment